Priscilla + Vincent = Little Bryan
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Hi Daddy!
I know it yr 30yrs old birthday yesterday... :(
Dun be too sad... oki?
I promise tat I will give u a
BIG KISS
when u are back...
LoTs of LuV frm mi... Bryan Tay... >o<
posted by Pris+Vin=Bryan @
10:32 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Priscilla + Vincent = Little Bryan
About Me
Name:
Pris+Vin=Bryan
Location:
Singapore
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
The story continue...My daddy say my toes are laug...
**Bryan & Rei Outing**@ Zara Love this pic man to...
Notice any difference?!?!I'M BOTAK!!!My grandma in...
Guess wat ?!?!My mummy is bought me a new toy toda...
The 1st TOY tat i bought for bryanAnd he Lovesssss...
Bryan can really sleep at anywhere... U see lah......
Bryan in a CUTE CUTE FROG suit...My God! Does he L...
Sianz... my four days off are over in just a blink...
Bryan sick Sick SICK
DeaResT Daddy
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home