Bryan & Rei 1st OuTInG
Date: 16/Sept 06
Venue: Raffles Hotel Kopitam
Time: 3pm
It was a cooling afterNoon... :)
It was the 1st time tat I went out with Bryan alone...
I took the MRT all the way to City Hall .... :) to meet Angie bb, Jennifer, Janice and Danny... and of course the main star , Little Rei...
Little Rei was sound asleep .... zzzz... while Little Bryan was wide awake...
It was not long tat Little Rei is awake... seem like she does knw tat the high tea have arrived... :)


Little Rei look so cute with her white sweater... like a SNOW WHITE :)


Here are some photos of them... Bryan doesn't seem to be interested in it...
But we still love them both... such sweetie pies together... whahaha




Actually Little Bryan was tired... see evidence... haha


Well, I guess we have to take photos of them together the next time :)

1 Comments:
You buay steady lah you...no jio...Humpf!
Post a Comment
<< Home